About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, May 13, 2011

Puzzle Update - Week 5

In Week 5 we sold 23 puzzle pieces! We now have 165 pieces put together total. We're still working on the border. I seriously can't wait to get that part done! I would say only 835 pieces to go, but our numbers have actually changed a little bit...

While working on the puzzle this week we discovered that we had a missing piece. We looked through every.single.piece to try and find it, but it is not there. While we were looking through all those pieces, we actually also counted every.single.piece. And what did we discover? This is actually a 1,008 piece puzzle! How random is that?? So based on that new number, with one piece missing, we now have 842 pieces to go. haha!

But now there's the question of what to do about that missing puzzle piece. Any suggestions are appreciated because it's definitely driving the OCD tendencies in me crazy! I actually considered buying the puzzle again just to get that one piece. However, we had a friend suggest that we simply leave it out to represent the fact that our baby was the missing piece to our family. Sweet, right? Any other ideas are welcomed!

Seriously...almost done with that border!

2 comments:

Rachel Perez said...

I love the missing part of the family idea! Can't wait to see your family complete.

Jenny 'White' Connell said...

oh yes I love the missing part idea too!!!