About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Puzzle Update - Week 3

Well, we didn't sell any puzzle pieces this week. Which is kind of a bummer 'cause I've really missed working on it. It was a little overwhelming at first, but now I really like it!

But I'm not worried about going a week without selling any pieces. I know that God will provide for us the money we need, when we need it. Thank you again for all the continued love, support, and prayers. We really appreciate it!

1 comment:

rachel porter said...

i understand how you feel about not getting a sale. when that happens with my etsy shop, i can get so bummed. praying for you too!