Here's our current list from the agency of things we need to get done...
- Medical exam on each adult in the home
- Medical History form on each adult
- Statement of Income and Assets
- Financial Statement of Monthly Expenses
- Agency Agreement
- Residence History Form
- Request for Background Check (one for each adult)
- Two sets of fingerprint cards for each adult
- Request for Child Abuse and Neglect Information System Search
- Copy of current marriage license
- Copies of two months of pay checks stubs
- Copy of health insurance card and copy of handbook verifying when you can add an infant to coverage
- Copies of drivers licenses and social security cards
So that's what we're busy doing right now...lots and lots of paperwork. Once that is completed, we will schedule our first home visit with the social worker at the ageny. And, I do believe, we will have even more paperwork to fill out then. I can feel the carpal tunnel setting in now!
I'll have a puzzle update post for you soon. (And if you don't know what I'm talking about, go here). I will say, it's going very well and we feel extremely blessed. Thank you to everyone for all the continued love, prayers, and support.