About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Family Times

Last Saturday some of our family got together to celebrate my lovely mother's birthday. We had dinner out on the patio, played on the neighborhood playground, and, of course, enjoyed some cake. It was a wonderful evening and made me feel very blessed to have so much of my family living close together.

Mom - I hope you had the best birthday. You are an amazing woman and I aspire to be as wonderful a mother as you have been, and continue to be, for me. I love you!

Dinner on the patio.

Such a good uncle!


Beautiful girls.


Sweet nephew.

The fastest slide ever! It scares me a little bit every time. haha!

Piggy Back Rides on the walk back to the house.

Helping Nana blow out her candles.

Cake Time!

And ending the night with brother sporting a Drillers snuggie.

1 comment:

Jeanne Reeves Priest said...

Thanks honey! It's easy to be a good Mom when you have GREAT kids!