About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Lovely Weekend

Things are moving along with the adoption. Like I said before, we're just in the stage of lots and lots of paperwork. It can sometimes take awhile to get past this point, therefore, I can't let it consume all my thoughts. Which means, I will also be blogging about lots of random things going on in our lives. How exciting, right?? ;)

We've had a pretty nice weekend so far. Last night the hubs and I went to the first Friday night Drillers game with my brother, sister-in-law, and their kiddos. We love baseball in our household! There's just a magical feel to the sport and I love being at games. Last night was the absolutely perfect weather for a game too! We sat in the lawn seats so the kids could run around and play. We enjoyed ballpark food (beer, hotdogs, nachos) and just got to enjoy being together. It was great.

Ahh, Friday night at the ballpark!

Niece #2 and Niece #1.

Nephew enjoying his hotdog.

Beautiful Niece #3, who looks just like her momma and her momma's momma.

The hubs and I with Niece #1.

Blue Moon and a Chicago Hotdog. Mmm, mmm!

Enjoying the fireworks show.

This morning the hubs and I ran some errands, one of which included depositing some more money into our adoption savings account. Woohoo! Then this afternoon I joined some girls for a relaxing pedicure and frozen yogurt. That was a very nice treat!

Pedicure and frozen yogurt with these lovely ladies.

We're ready for the warm weather!

The hubs is now working at his second job. When he gets home we plan to work on the puzzle some more and maybe watch a movie. I know, real exciting, huh? ;) But that's our life for now. I'm sure things will be picking up some more in the near future!

No comments: