About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Family Time

Life is good. I am out of my "funk"...or whatever it was. Life may be hard right now, but I am beyond blessed and I will daily count my blessings. One of my many blessings is my awesome family! My grandma is in town this week for the Tulsa Workshop so some of the fam got together last night just to hang out. I love my family and am so blessed by them!

Everyone hangin' out in the living room.

Mike and Ashlee just chillin'. They don't look too excited to be hanging out with their in-law fam... haha! But I swear they like us!

Michael found some of his oldie treasures while we were there. Ashlee was thrilled! haha!

Ice cream sundaes were on the menu last night. Yummy!!

No comments: