About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Project 365 #51

January 23rd - Mike got new glasses!


January 24th - A new daily devotional that I started.


January 25th - What can I say...I bruise like a peach!


January 26th - Can't take my eyes off of him for one minute...


January 27th - A lovely snow/ice day.


January 28th - Mike and I cleaned out our closets and came up with a pretty good pile of clothes.


January 29th - We got jersey sheets for our bed and looove them!!


January 30th - It was a baking kind of night. These were Coffee Chocolate Brownies with Mocha Icing.


January 31st - The corner of my parents driveway is completely in the shade, so they can't get this huge chunk of ice to melt. *lol*

No comments: