About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Shower Time!

Last Saturday I got to be a hostess for Amelia's baby shower. It was a really fun time and (thanks to the genius that is Amanda Wills!) a perfectly themed soccer shower for Ryland (and his daddy)!

One of my favorite things we did at the shower was having all the guests sign a soccer ball, instead of the typical baby blanket. Because we all know that will be needed for the future soccer star that is Ryland May! It was such a cute idea, thanks again to Amanda Wills! I was really glad that I got to be a part of the shower and can't wait to meet baby Ryland and spoil him like crazy!!

No comments: