About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Monday, February 9, 2009

Project 365

Well, by this time I would have posted another week's worth of pictures on here, but I have now officially completed Project 365. I absolutely loved doing it and would highly recommend it to anyone else! It is so nice to be able to look back on your year in picture form and see all the things that happened that meant the most to you. This is something that I will probably do again one day, because it's just too fun not to!

After the Project 365 pictures being nearly my only posts on here for the past year, I'm not too sure what will happen on this again. I will definitely give true blogging a shot, but I make no promises! :)

No comments: