About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Mike and I are very simple people. We don't really do the whole "fancy date" thing...well, unless you consider Texas Roadhouse fancy!! haha! But that's just who we are and I love that about us, which made me love our Valentine's date even more. We had a nice dinner at home with a heart-shaped pizza and pink lemonade. A little while after that we went out to the movie theater to see "Coraline" in 3-D (which we loved)! It was a nice evening to have just for us. I love my hubby very much and was so glad to get to have him as my Valentine on our first married Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

shutup! We so did the heart shaped pizza thing too lol! Except we stayed in and watched sci-fi movies instead!:)

Catie said...

Yes..we loved our heart-shaped pizza...what can I say I'm a sucker for anything heart-shaped especially if you can eat it! It looked like yours was just as delicious as ours! I'm glad your 1st married V-day was great! I'm glad your keeping your blog going...I read it often :)