About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, January 23, 2009

Project 365 #50

January 16th - It was a very exciting day when we were able to get a digital thermostat instead of the old junky one that the apartment was originally built with!


January 17th - Mike made green chile burgers. Very yummy!


January 18th - Even though I have no children, I am completely addicted to buying clearance clothes at work for their future existence! haha!


January 19th - A yummy dinner at Red Lobster. Gotta love Christmas gift cards!


January 20th - A day in history.


January 21st - Mike and I got to go see "Walking with Dinosaurs" for free! It was very cool!


January 22nd - Mike got a new Chelsea jersey. Despite the look on his face, he's very excited about it.

No comments: