About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Scentsy Fundraiser

I don't know why I never put this on here, but hey, better late than never! We still have a week left on our Scentsy fundraiser and the product will be shipped straight to you. So get to shopping! ;)

We're having a Scentsy fundraiser during the entire month of August! We will get 20% of all sales and if the total goes over $2000, we will get 25%. All you have to do to contribute is go to the website and place a Scentsy order for yourself! On the left of the screen is a box that says Vanessa and Mike's Adoption. Click on "Buy from Party" next to that and start shopping! Thank you!

https://lyndzpea.scentsy.us/Home


PS - I promise that I'll have a puzzle update soon. We've been a little (happily) preoccupied to devote much time to it, but we are catching up. Please continue to tell people you know about it. Thank you!

No comments: