About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

He's Here!

After a few crazy roller coaster ride days, we are a family of three! I promise I will post details of the story soon. But for now, I just had to brag about my baby boy. He's sweet, wonderful, precious, and we are totally in love! We are going to be discharged from the hospital in, hopefully, just a few hours and will then be taking our sweet baby boy home with this.

We won't be posting his actual name on this blog, just for privacy reasons with adoption. So he will be referred to as Little Pirate, to match his pirate themed nursery. :) Again, we are in love and so happy to have him in our lives!








13 comments:

The Kellys said...

Crying tears of pure joy for you all! He is just absolutely amazing and I am so happy for you!

leslie.stephens said...

Vanessa you are glowing! He's beautiful and I can't read this without crying. I'm so happy for the two of you!

Cara Linn said...

He is perfect! :) So excited for you!

Christi Bloomer said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute!

Bethanie said...

Congrats! He's very handsome!

Stacey Kendall said...

That is one extremely adorable little boy! I am so happy for you guys. This baby had been blessed to get to have you all as parents!

Lori Connell said...

I love your little Pirate already!!! Tell him his pops and lola are coming to meet him!! SOON!

Blake Salsgiver said...

Very nice looking family you have there! Congrats!! But wheres the jersey? LOL!!

Jessica Merritt-Lee said...

He has a lot of hair! I LOVE it! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the pics of him smirking! Sooooooo ADORABLE! Im soooo happy for yall! :o) Everytime I see yall post something of the baby I cant help but get teary eyed!

Keri Black said...

OMG Vanessa he is sooo adorable.

Candice Lugo said...

He is beautiful!!

Candace Timmons Brassfield said...

Congrats!!! So happy for y'all:)

Goodies for Mom said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations to the new mom and dad!!!!!