About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, January 16, 2009

Project 365 #49

January 9th - Playing some poker in B'ville.


January 10th - Mmm, love this place!


January 11th - I have a Sunday night class this semester, so I was headed off to start my first week of my last semester!


January 12th - And the next day Mike was headed off the start the first day of his internship! (Which has already scored us some free stuff! haha!)


January 13th - Our rings just looked so cute next to each other as we did the dishes.


January 14th - A successful trip to Barnes and Noble for Mike and I!


January 15th - Mike and I were playing Little Big Planet in our apartment and then our friend Nick joined us from his apartment. Technology still amazes me.

No comments: