About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Project 365 #48

January 2nd - A quick trip to Pops!


January 3rd - My parents found me tea in my favorite apple flavor! And it's also "pink" (breast cancer awareness) tea. They know me too well!


January 4th - Mike and I going out to lunch to celebrate both of us surviving the holiday season in retail!


January 5th - Finally finished the series!


January 6th - Now this is what a book store should look like! And this is just one small section of it. I am in love with this place and could spend all of my time there.


January 7th - A game night with some family and friends!


January 8th - It's a difficult friendship, but they survive!

No comments: