About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The future of this blog...

Well, I only have about two and a half weeks left of my Project 365 and it has made me start to wonder what this blog site will be like when that is over. I'm not sure if anyone even really reads this thing, so we'll see if I feel the desire or effort to keep up with actually posting. And even if I do, my life truly isn't that interesting, so I'm just not sure what would end up on these pages. But I suppose we will see...!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Ok...I have been following your 365 project and even gone through your old posts when I was too busy to log on...and I must say I love it! The photos you choose are just darn cute and really bring lifes simple things into focus in a sweet way. I would vote your blog as one of the most positive I read...uhhh...look at :) Love you!