About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, September 5, 2008

Project 365 #30

August 29th - I got a kinda new haircut and some bangs.


August 30th - I just love my blue teapot!


August 31st - Mike and I celebrated (or mourned) our last day of summer by getting some shaved ice!


September 1st - I'm getting really tired of all the one-lane traffic I have to drive through every time I go to work.


September 2nd - Mike really loves his Kappa paddle. This is its home in our front window.


September 3rd - Looks kinda gross, but tasted pretty good!


September 4th - I usually like everything in my house to be nice and neat and in its place. However, I believe that refrigerator is one thing that should always be a cluttered mess. I love having it full of pictures of people I love.

No comments: