About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Project 365 #29

August 22nd - We got our wedding video! I absolutely love it!


August 23rd - Yeah...we're only slightly excited about our new iPhones.


August 24th - I'm loving reading this book with all my small group girls in Tulsa.


August 25th - I was very bored this day, so I went out and bought a puzzle. However, my boredom soon passed before I started it. I'm sure I will get to it soon!


August 26th - Playing some Sesame Street games with Will Connell via iChat.


August 27th - Just lost next month's rent by buying books for the semester!


August 28th - My very favorite frame in our house.

No comments: