About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, September 19, 2008

Project 365 #32

September 12th - My doctor keeps stealing my blood to analyze!


September 13th - Got the whole fam together to celebrate the in-law kids birthdays, which all happen within four days of each other.


September 14th - My arm was bruised like crazy after my blood was drawn. I swear it looked worse in real life than it does here! haha!


September 15th - Taking Mike out for his 23rd birthday dinner!


September 16th - The latest additions to our front window, thanks to Mike.


September 17th - Mike on his actual birthday.


September 18th - Meet Chelsi Rodriguez. She has always wanted to make it into one of my pictures for this project so when I ran into her on campus she just made me take a picture of her! haha! She was off to disc golf with some friends.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I LOVE your layout! I WANT your layout! Also, you have the pic I wanted from the wedding at the top on Thomas family. I've got to have that!