About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, September 26, 2008

Project 365 #33

September 19th - Mike and I came to Tulsa for the weekend and I caught my mom and the cat grading papers together.


September 20th - Over a week later my arm was still bruised like crazy from having blood drawn. (See, I told you it really did look bad!)


September 21st - Still enjoying cupcakes from Mike's birthday.


September 22nd - First day of Fall and the decor comes out!


September 23rd - So here's a random fact about me... When I was in 6th grade I broke my right ankle in three different places, with one bone displaced. Therefore, I had to be on crutches for about 3 months and after not putting any weight on my right ankle for that long I had to relearn how to walk. This resulted in me walking and standing with my right foot turned out (as pictured). It feels completely normal to me and I could probably never reverse it.


September 24th - This is an ad by Fruit of the Loom in one of my magazines. I have no idea how much it cost them to put a pop-up ad in magazines, but it's pretty cool.


September 25th - Gotta have a girls night to watch the "Grey's Anatomy" season premiere!

No comments: