About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, August 22, 2008

Project 365 #28

August 15th - I was little bit confused the day before when I saw that my brother was calling me, since we usually just talk to each other online if we need something. But I was even more confused when I answered and heard it was actually my two year-old niece, Ethne, calling me! She had been playing with her daddy's phone and somehow called me. We talked for about 15 minutes with her mommy and daddy thinking she was just pretending to be talking to Nessa on the phone the whole time!


August 16th - This is the lovely flooding we get right outside our door anytime it even slightly rains.


August 17th - This is my very favorite shelf in our house. It's a picture of us on our honeymoon cruise and our unity sand from the wedding.


August 18th - And this would be Mike's favorite shelf. He's so lucky to get to have a sports shelf in the living room! haha!


August 19th - I love my flowers on my dining room table!


August 20th - So now that we have Netflix I have pretty much decided to watch every movie I have never seen. I think it might take us awhile to get through the list!


August 21st - This would be Abijah literally licking her plate clean of the chocolate sheet cake I made!

No comments: