About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Project 365 #27

August 8th - A Driller's baseball game with some of my very favorite people!


August 9th - Playing at the Splash Pad in Owasso, where Ashlee and the girls got completely soaked!!


August 10th - I like to fancy up my pudding cups from time to time.


August 11th - I'm getting kind of tired of the magazine that I'm currently subscribed to, but not sure what else I want instead. My mom sent me a pile of hers to help make the decision!


August 12th - Laundry day.


August 13th - One of my new favorite webpages, The Nest.


August 14th - New flavor of Hint water, Lime! It kinda reminds me of cleaning products... haha!

No comments: