About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, August 8, 2008

Project 365 #26

August 1st - This is the softest and most comfortable blanket in the world! Mike fell in love with it over the past three years when he would spend the night at my house. Someone had made it for my parents and gave it to them as a wedding gift and so they then gave it to us! We love it!


August 2nd - Mike and I headed off to our mall jobs! haha!


August 3rd - I got this windchime in Taos about 5 years ago and have never had a place to hang it, but now I finally do!


August 4th - There are absolutely no clocks at my work and it was driving me crazy! I had to buy a new watch.


August 5th - Shaved ice is a summer must!


August 6th - This is Mike's very favorite coffee mug. He claims it's because it's the perfect shape and size, but I really think that he just likes having a morning chat with these guys!


August 7th - My new favorite thing...flower water! I really like it. Too bad it's not sold in OK.

No comments: