About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, May 23, 2008

Project 365 #16

May 16th - I tried waxing at home for the first time ever. Honestly, it wasn't that painful. But honestly again, it didn't work that well. If I wanted to do it again I'd definitely pay a professional.


May 17th - My mom and I got to join Ashlee, Ethne, and Abijah for the Ladies Tea at Collinsville church.


May 18th - This is the little widget I have that greets me on my computer every morning. It's very neat and quite handy, but being a Tiger's fan, it seems to get harder and harder to look at each day.


May 19th - My own little drink mix I made at home. Very yummy!


May 20th - For me, there aren't too many meals better than chicken and stuffing.


May 21st - Just working on some more wedding stuff for the reception. But I know you're excited to come to my wedding now!!


May 22nd - Target always gets me to buy stuff out of their Dollar Bin. They just have the best and cutest stuff!!

No comments: