About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, May 16, 2008

Project 365 #15

May 9th - My friend Roxanne and I on her wedding day!


May 10th - Every girl loves new clothes!


May 11th - I made a charm bracelet for my mom for Mother's Day.


May 12th - A yummy dinner of Chinese food!


May 13th - There might not be anything more relaxing than pushing your niece in her swing on a beautiful spring evening.


May 14th - And the process of 'Thank You' notes begins!


May 15th - I've never really had long, dainty nails, but I decided to have them done for my bridal portraits and keep them until the wedding day. Obviously, I am not very gentle with them!

2 comments:

conklinlove said...

Hey girl! Good to see you too. When you move into Phase 2 you can come over for a pie-making tutorial. Sound good??

Vanessa said...

Yes, sounds great!! We will be there as soon as we get back from the honeymoon!