About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Project 365 #13

April 25th - You know, for a girl who's never been pregnant, I sure have had a lot of ultrasounds! My doctor just likes to poke around on me.


April 26th - Ethne and Abijah got to join me for a dress fitting at David's Bridal and they loved playing with the double-sided mirrors!


April 27th - Mike and I at our wonderful church shower!


April 28th - I love buying home decor for Mike and I's future home. This is my latest purchase. (Please ignore me in the reflection.)


April 29th - Mike has always tried to convince me that my shoes I used for working out were not good for me and very worn out. He finally convinced me to go shopping and he won. I came out of the store with this lovely pair and they really do make a difference.


April 30th - This is Mike's exciting find at Academy. He, and his two other friends he's sharing it with, are in love.


May 1st - Ethne enjoyed playing with, and unpacking, everything I was getting ready for our neighborhood garage sale.

No comments: