About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Project 365 #14

May 2nd - Ethne found the stuffed animal bin to be very entertaining at our garage sale. (Yes, she's inside of it.)


May 3rd - Getting all dolled up at Ulta for my bridal portraits.


May 4th - This is the leftover of my bouquet, after we undid it, that I used for my bridal portraits. It made the house look quite nice!


May 5th - Gotta keep up the exercise...at least until the wedding's over. :)


May 6th - I love any excuse to go out to eat, especially if it's Mexican food. Thankfully this was in support of missions!


May 7th - Oh, how I love filling out job applications...


May 8th - A bunch of us girls took out our friend Roxie for her last night as a single woman.

No comments: