About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Puzzle Update - Week 10

In Week 9 we sold 12 puzzle pieces! Some weeks are naturally a lot lower than others, so it was exciting to see that we sold 12 pieces two weeks in a row. Especially since it came at a time when I've been really stressing about the amount we still need (approx. $21,000). God is good and reminds me time and time again that He is in control and He will provide for us.

So this week we were able to finish another heart square. Yay! And we even got one piece onto the next square. We have now put together a total of 231 puzzle pieces. Only 776 left to go!

No comments: