About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Hubs!

Today my wonderful husband turns 25 years-old!! I know that may sound young to some of you, but we sure do feel like we're getting old!! lol But anyway... We love birthdays here in the Thomas household! The birthday person pretty much gets to do whatever they want for an entire weekend. We gotta take advantage of stuff like this while we still don't have kids!

Yesterday we went to IHOP for breakfast, spent the afternoon in his home town, had lunch with his parents, did a little geocaching, and then we had some fro yo for dinner at Orange Leaf. Today we will be getting our traditional Target-brand birthday cupcakes (they're so yummy!!), go out to lunch together, and later go out to dinner with some great friends. Who knows what tomorrow holds, but it will be whatever he wants!

And since there's a day in the year dedicated just to the hubs (because I'm sure there's no one else with a birthday today!), I have to use just a few sentences to brag on him a little bit... This man truly, truly is my best friend. I'm just lucky enough that I also happen to be in love with him and he romances me every day. He is so dang funny and is always doing crazy things to make me laugh (as you can tell from the picture posted.) He is caring, loving, giving, and considerate. The past two years of marriage and infertility have been an emotional whirlwind. I have truly only survived it through the grace of God and the love and humor of the hubs. He is an amazing man and I am so blessed to get to walk through this life hand-in-hand with him! Happy Birthday, Hubs!

No comments: