About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

This weekend was spent celebrating my lovely mother's birthday! We won't say how old she is, but I will say she looks great for her age!! She may not think so, but she is beautiful! She is an amazing mom and I love her so much!

Tonight some of the fam got to get together just to celebrate her. Yesterday, while she was at work, I went over to her house and put some balloons up and left her a basket full of goodies. She was pleasantly surprised by it all! Happy Birthday Weekend to you, Mom! I love you!


Some OSU-themed balloons I tied on the mailbox


And a balloon for the front yard


And, of course, some balloons inside too!


Her basket of goodies...Starbucks frappuccinos, Whoppers eggs, a Heath bar, Coconut M&M's, and some foot scrub!

No comments: