About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tulsa Run

My life really isn't all that exciting...I'm not even sure why I have a blog. haha! So here's just a little update for you on what I'm up to.

This week the hubs and I have started training for the Tulsa Run, which will be on October 31st. We are both very, very new to something like this and have never done anything like it in our lives. We will certainly not be doing the entire 15k, but we plan on running the 5k. We're really excited about it and have enjoyed getting ready for it together so far. And even more fun, a bunch of people we know have joined in and our planning on doing it too now! This is something that we want to keep up and participate in every year. I can't wait till October now!

No comments: