About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Graduation!

Well, we finally did it! Mike and I graduated last Friday, May 1st. It was a great day full of celebrations. Mike's parents, my parents, one of my brother's and sister-in-law, my nieces and nephew, and my Grandma all got to come! It was so nice to have all of those people there to share in the day with us. Both sets of our parents and my grandma then stayed the night and helped us move all day the next day. It was a long and tiring day, but it was great to have everyone's help and we were so excited to be moving to Tulsa! We are now moving on to a new chapter of our lives and are looking forward to all that it will bring!

The three reasons why we were sad to leave Edmond.


Proud parents!




More proud parents.




The nieces playing with our graduation hats.


Moving day!


Our very first place! We'll miss you Apt. 113.

1 comment:

Lerin said...

Congratulations to you both! That first picture is the cutest!!! :)