About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom that I have ever known!

Mom - I just want you to know that I am so blessed to have you as my mother. You have raised (in my opinion) three wonderful and beautiful children and we are all blessed to have you in our lives. I respect you so much as a Christian woman, mother, and friend. Thank you for being there for me through bad pimples and bad boyfriends. Through moving away and missing home. Through diagnosis and surgery. Through shots and early menopause. Through engagement and wedding. Let's just face it...that wedding wouldn't have happened without you! So thank you for it all.

Simply put, you are incredible. Thank you for being such a great mother and friend to me. I hope you have a wonderful day today where we choose to honor you. I love you!



No comments: