About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, December 26, 2008

Project 365 #46

December 19th - A pretty sunset in Edmond.


December 20th - A collage I had made of pictures from our honeymoon.


December 21st - My new favorite candle, and it's only like $3 at Wal-Mart!


December 22nd - Ever wondered what $88 in pennies looked like? Well now you know!


December 23rd - An evening of Christmas light looking with Mike.


December 24th - Christmas Eve baking.


December 25th - Mike and I on our first married Christmas with our favorite presents from each other. His was his new mystery novel and Kenny Mayne sports book. Mine was definitely my Cottonwood Spa gift card!!

No comments: