About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, December 5, 2008

Project 365 #43

November 28th - Mike passed out after working Black Friday.


November 29th - I've been sick for about two weeks straight and the hubs came home with this as a surprise to try and help my sore throat.


November 30th - One of our first signs of winter this season: freezing rain!


December 1st - I feel like I owe these two things a great deal of gratitude for their role in my life this past week. haha!


December 2nd - Mike's now #1 thing on his Christmas list...a red plaid hat with two LED lights in the top... *lol*


December 3rd - I am finally on Eclipse!


December 4th - Stopping for a treat during our Christmas shopping.

No comments: