About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Project 365 #45

December 12th - Just more lab work.


December 13th - Our apartment phase "adopted" a family for Christmas. These are the presents Mike and I got for one of the little girls.


December 14th - I made the hub's a Resse's cake to celebrate our 6 months of marriage.


December 15th - I just love this display outside of the Apple Store. It's Santa with an iPod Touch.


December 16th - I also love Mike's shirt that he wears to work during the holiday season. It just cracks me up!


December 17th - We treated ourselves to Sonic on my 1 year anniversary of being diagnosed with endometriosis. Trust me, I/we deserved it. haha!


December 18th - So, so good!!

No comments: