About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, October 24, 2008

Project 365 #37

October 17th - New Breast Cancer Awareness mug!


October 18th - Mike really likes the case that his "Iron Man" blu-ray came in.


October 19th - I just love Bath and Body Works soap!


October 20th - So Mike has this clock that he just recently setup that projects the time on the ceiling (or wall, or floor...wherever you want it.) It is currently on our ceiling and honestly, kinda freaks me out. haha! And yes, for some reason, we were up at 2:41 in the morning.


October 21st - Just grocery shoppin'.


October 22nd - So this is a restaurant that Mike has been wanting to try out for a really long time. We didn't really know anything about it, it just looked nice. Well, it turns out it was simply a cafeteria style buffet, and I think we were the youngest people in there by at least 20 years. haha!


October 23rd - Yes, that's right, I gave in. Everyone else was reading it! I just had to give it a shot.

No comments: