About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, October 10, 2008

Project 365 #35

October 3rd - I got this bracelet at On The Border the last time we ate there for making a donation to the Susan G. Komen foundation.


October 4th - And this is why I love working at the Disney Store...because if I'd like, I can wear a princess crown while I work!


October 5th - Breast Cancer Awareness Tic-Tacs!


October 6th - I just love this spray for my sheets!


October 7th - Mike and I were needing some good-sized dishes that we could use in the microwave. We realized we still had a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card from the wedding, so we found this there for only $20!


October 8th - I just love my fall leaves on the wall.


October 9th - This week was Greek Week at OC and this is a 500 jigsaw puzzle that Mike had his "little brother" put together. It took him about three days. *lol*

No comments: