About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, October 17, 2008

Project 365 #36

October 10th - The pumpkin that Mike had his "little brother" carve for us.


October 11th - This was much needed therapy that week!


October 12th - Came into Tulsa for the weekend and got to hangout with my brother for a couple of hours at his work. It was really nice.


October 13th - Delicious fundraiser cookie dough! But I have learned that it is way too dangerous (and easy) for me to have pre-made cookie dough just sitting in my fridge... haha!


October 14th - My new favorite line of yogurt! There's many different "flavors" like Calm, Refresh, Energize, etc. I love them!


October 15th - For some reason I got some address labels in the mail from the Susan G. Komen foundation. Even though they're the wrong last name and wrong address, I will still be using them because they're just way too cute! haha!


October 16th - This is a new game on my phone that I can't stop playing. It is called Double Klondike and when you win all the clubs, hearts, etc. pop off the cards to spell out words. This time it was my name and I got really excited! haha!

No comments: