About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Project 365 #23

July 11th - So we needed to change the water in our fishes bowl and clean it out, but didn't really have anything to put them in for the meantime. So they ended up in Sonic cups... I know, we're bad parents!


July 12th - Mike got contacts!


July 13th - Our Blue Bunny ice cream has chocolate fudge chips in the shape of bunnies!


July 14th - Yes, my husband is one of these people waiting in line at midnight to get a new video game.


July 15th - Oh, how we love Poblano Grill!


July 16th - This game finally ended around 12:45 in the morning. But it was worth it because my league won!


July 17th - Yeah, that's right, I work at the Disney Store now. haha!

No comments: