About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Project 365 #21

June 27th - Meet our new pets! Herman (orange) and Thunder (black).


June 28th - My friend Roxie and I put together Mike and I's new file cabinet while he was away at work one night!


June 29th - Here's the completed file cabinet! We did pretty well!


June 30th - While on our honeymoon we bought a cup in every port from a different place. These are the three we ended up with.


July 1st - I chopped all my hair off! Finally!!


July 2nd - Mike and I going on an evening walk after dinner.


July 3rd - Our wooden wind chime that Mike found in Jamaica hanging outside our apartment.

No comments: