About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, July 11, 2008

Project 365 #22

July 4th - I made a flag cake for the Fourth of July!


July 5th - Since Mike usually works evenings this was the first time I was able to cook dinner for him. We had Cheesy Chicken Macaroni & Cheese Casserole!


July 6th - Eating the very last pieces of wedding cake!


July 7th - Shaving Mike's head!


July 8th - I think I am now filling out applications in my sleep... But at least I'm getting interviews!


July 9th - Our new little love seat we're borrowing for the school year.


July 10th - Proudly hanging my OU garter from the wedding on the rear view mirror!

No comments: