This is for you Mr. Coffman.
The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, OR
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, OR
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
Well let's see...since I'm about 4 years away from 25 and haven't been to too many places, I suppose I will go with random facts.
1. I'm actually slightly excited about getting the Depot Lupron shots. I figure by the time I'm done with them I will be a pro with needles and getting shots.
2. I actually enjoy cleaning the toilets at home... I'm just so proud of my clean, good-smelling toilet when I'm done!
3. I dream of having the job of being a secretary/receptionist. It just fuels my desire to be organized and keep everything in its place.
4. I hate driving and have a great fear of the highway. I didn't get my license until I was 18 and pretty much had to and I have never driven on the highway by myself (all two or three times I've ever even been on it!)
5. Given the choice of going out with a bunch of friends or staying at home by myself, 97% of the time I will choose staying home. I'm very much a home-body.
Okay, now to the tagging part... I guess I will choose my mother, Brenda, and Heather. That's not five but I enjoy breaking rules. :)