About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Well, I do believe I began this blog page telling you all that I certainly am not the best blogger ever. I don't blog very often and I don't blog funny, exciting, insightful, deep, or even remotely interesting stories. *lol* My life just isn't that exciting. I'm just a mere college student trying to make the grades. Remember a while back when Shane made a post of many of his random thoughts? That's what my blogs will be. A little bit of this, a little bit of that. So with that said...

School has begun again. And let me just tell you, Benjamin Gatewood is all over this campus! He's a very popular little boy on the minds, hearts, and lips of people everywhere. I just love that!

I'm only taking 16 hours this semester, which is my short semester, so it should be a pretty good one. Though this semester, I have definitely realized that I am an Education major. My TTh class at 9:30 in the morning always begins with circle time. Yes, that's right, circle time. We all sit around the multi-colored rug where we sing a song, share good news, or do other various activities while our professor responds to us like we are five year-old's. It's interesting to say the least... *lol*

Over the Christmas Break I think I was asked about 30 times if I was engaged. Who knows where this stuff comes from, but let me just make my own announcement saying that no, I am not engaged. Trust me, everyone would know if I was. :)

There is an ice storm warning over Oklahoma City for the weekend. A campus-wide e-mail was sent out today telling of precautions that will be taken if the storm hits us. One could involve potentially lost power resulting in everyone who lives on campus moving over to the Student Center where we will be provided with a generator power, food, and a corner to sleep in. Let's just say, I certainly hope things don't come to that. *lol*

Well, I suppose I ought to go study, or something. :) I hope you all have a nice and safe weekend!

2 comments:

Shane Coffman said...

Your circle time sounds a lot like our staff meetings on Tuesday afternoons... :)

Vanessa said...

haha! Now that would be interesting to see!