About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well, I got tagged...

Here is how it works:
1) Grab the book closest to you
2) Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence
3) Post the text of the following three sentences
4) Name the author and book title
5) Tag three people to do the same

"I see the color green in a new way. I hear the crickets chirp without being annoyed. And just last night the stars up in the sky were beautiful, and I thought about how Abraham looked at the same ones."
Rich Mullins: An Arrow Pointing to Heaven - James Bryan Smith
(A book I highly recommend!)


And, I don't believe I'll be tagging anyone because I think every blog I read on here has already been tagged. So, I'll let it stop with me.

PS - Was that fast enough for you, Mom? :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Okay, smarty pants!!!!! I love you and by the way, I get that book next!!!!!!!!!!