About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Friday, October 28, 2011

Puzzle Update

Okay, folks, get excited...this is a legitimate puzzle update! The first one since Little Pirate has been born. We don't actually have all of the sold pieces together in this picture shown. Like I've said, it takes a lot longer to work on it now. But I do have all of the stats for you!

The last update I gave you was on August 7th and we had sold a total of 436 pieces. Since then we have sold 302 more pieces!! That puts us at a total of 738 pieces sold. Only 269 pieces left to go!

So please keep spreading the word about us. Once we sell those 269 pieces, we will be completely done! That will give us all the money we need to pay for Little Pirate's adoption.

As always, thank you so much to everyone who has given already. You will never know how much we appreciate you and what a big part of our lives you are.

1 comment:

Heather Nestor said...

thats great Vanessa! Congratulations!