About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 22, 2011

2 Months

So I'm a pretty terrible blogger now. Someone is keeping me pretty busy, but I don't mind. :) Here is Little Pirate's two month picture. It is amazing the difference between one month and two months. He definitely hit a growth spurt! Barely even looks like the same baby!



And here are some pictures from his first trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a dream come true for me to get to do that. Fall is my favorite time of they year and Halloween is my favorite holiday. I was enjoying every moment and can't wait for many more years of this!

Fun at the pumpkin patch with some of his buddies!

Me and my boy!

In his first hay bale maze. He was real excited about it...

Getting his diaper changed in said hay bale maze. haha!

Headed out on the hayride out to the real pumpkin patch.





On the way home with his first pumpkin!

No comments: