About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Puzzle Update - Week 11, 12, 13, & 14!

Okay, seriously?? Am I really a month behind on updating this? I'm really sorry! Our summer has been so busy, which has actually been really nice. It keeps my mind off of all of this "sitting and waiting" stuff. But I promise to do better! I've definitely missed blogging. So here we go with the puzzle updates...

In Week 11 we sold 19 puzzle pieces. What a great number for one week! One neat thing about this week, we had a family buy five puzzle pieces and wanted us to put their last name on just one piece and use the other four pieces to write Bible verses that we would like to instill in our children. I thought that was such a great idea! We actually bent the rules a little bit and did some scriptures that have been comforting to us during this time, but I'm sure they won't mind that. ;)

In Week 12 we sold 5 puzzle pieces.

In Week 13 we sold 2 puzzle pieces. Those two belong to our future child's Nana and Papa (my parents). They plan on buying two pieces every month until the puzzle is complete. :)

In Week 14 (this week) we didn't sell any puzzle pieces. But we are doing something very cool with our puzzle tomorrow. Someone from the church the hubs grew up at asked him if we would like to come hang out with their small group sometime, play games, and talk about our adoption. She also wants us to bring our puzzle with us and sell some pieces. I thought it was such a fun and neat idea! I'm really looking forward to it.

These numbers put us at a total of 257 puzzle pieces sold. Only 750 left to go!


No comments: