About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Party Fit For A Pirate!

Last Friday I had the privilege of celebrating the life of my sweet, sweet niece Ethne. She just recently turned four and we had a great time getting together at her pirate themed party...theme picked by the birthday girl herself! It was nice to just hangout with everyone and enjoy our common love of this precious little girl.




Ethne is the first person to have made me an Aunt and she has been a joy since day one. She may only be four, but she is, without a doubt, such a sweet, kind, and loving little girl who is always striving for what is best. She is beyond creative and always thinking of such fun and silly things to do. She always makes me laugh and smile and I am so richly blessed to be able to watch her change and grow all the time. I love you, Ethne! Thank you for being such a fun and beautiful niece and letting me be a part of your life.

No comments: