About Me

My photo
I am so happy being married and living with my best friend. We adopted our first child, Ari, in 2011 through a domestic adoption and our second, Jude, in 2014.

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome To The World Ryland!

Our good friends, Chris and Amelia, finally had their baby on Tuesday! So yesterday Mike and I made the trip to Tulsa to meet baby Ryland. We also had to deliver some particular brownies to Amelia. A long while back she had requested some of my brownies for when she was in the hospital, so, of course, we had to bring them! While we were there visiting she asked me why we made the trip just to be there for a few hours. I tried telling her about the brownies and how important they were for her, but she just wouldn't hear it! She made me admit that we really made the trip for Ryland! There may have been just a little bit of truth to this... But I was definitely glad to get to see Chris and Amelia too. It's fun to see them in this new role of parents and I can't wait to see them grow in it...and to get to spoil Ryland like crazy!


Some snuggle time with Ryland.


The new family!


In addition to the brownies I also made some Oreo Pops. This time I made them in a Liverpool soccer theme for Ryland (or really his Daddy) since that's the theme of his room. They turned out pretty cute!

No comments: